The mission of the New Beginnings Women’s Department is to strategically equip, encourage, and empower Christian Women to advance God’s kingdom and instill within them the desire to fulfill their potential in life with a sense of dignity, belonging and destiny. In addition, we aim to touch the lives of women who are lost to a dying world through outreach ministry.
The Vision of the New Beginnings Women’s Department is to develop competent, confident, and committed Christian women who will use their gift for maximum kingdom impact.
We seek to help each woman and local ministry groups in:
- Strengthening relationships with God
- Planning women activities and events
- Enhancing relationships and fellowship among the sisterhood
- Serving the local church and community
- Sharing the good news of Jesus Christ
- Establishing and maintaining a Big Sister Mentoring Program